Dennis Munch is a senior accountant for Marshall & Moss Administrative Services with more than 9 years of experience in public accounting and working with Taft Hartley Funds. Over his career, Dennis has provided accounting, financial auditing, payroll auditing and consulting services to an array of clients in the private and nonprofit sectors.
Dennis works seamlessly with Fund Collection Counsel and have collected millions of dollars for various ERISA funds. His expertise includes:
- Compilations, reviews and audits of financial statements
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Forensic audits
- Payroll compliance audits
- Benefit Fund Administration
- Preparation of forms 5500, 990, LM-2, LM-3, LM-4
- Preparation of Political Action Committee Filings
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Expense allocation studies of shared administrative costs
- Fraud investigations
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Education and Licenses
Dennis Munch graduated from Syracuse University Utica College with a Bachelor of Science degree in 2008. He received a license as a certified public accountant in 2011 from New York State Office of Professional Licensing.