Fred Moss has more than 38 years of experience in public accounting and working with Taft Hartley Funds. Over his career, Fred has provided accounting, financial auditing, payroll auditing, consulting services and Fund Administration services to an array of clients in the private and nonprofit sectors.
Fred has been servicing ERISA Funds for over 38 years, specializing in payroll compliance auditing for Building Trade Fringe Benefit Funds, as well as Plan Administration of multi- employer benefit funds.
Fred has testified as an expert witness in Federal Court successfully defending his audits, and administration duties.
Fred and his team work seamlessly with Fund Collection Counsel and have collected millions of dollars for various ERISA funds. His expertise includes:
• Compilations, reviews and audits of financial statements.
• Forensic audits
• Payroll compliance audits
• Benefit Fund Administration
• Preparation of forms 5500, 990, LM-2, LM-3, LM-4
• Preparation of Political Action Committee Filings
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Expense allocation studies of shared administrative costs
• Fraud investigations
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Education and Licenses
Frederick M. Moss graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting. He received a license as a certified public accountant in 1984 from New York State Office of Professional Licensing.