Mark J. Del Orfano is a managing accountant for Marshall & Moss Administrative Services with more than 15 years of experience in public accounting and working with Taft Hartley Funds.
Over his career, Mark has provided accounting, financial auditing, payroll auditing and consulting services to an array of clients in the private and nonprofit sectors.
Mark works seamlessly with Fund Collection Counsel and have collected millions of dollars for various ERISA funds. His expertise includes:
- Compilations, reviews and audits of financial statements
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Payroll compliance audits
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Expense allocation studies of shared administrative costs
- Fraud investigations
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education and Licenses
Mark J. Del Orfano graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting in 2002. He received a license as a certified public accountant in 2006 from New York State Office of Professional Licensing.