Marshall & Moss, LLP has over 38 years of experience specializing in providing auditing, consulting, accounting, plan administration, and related services to labor organizations and multiemployer (Taft-Hartley) employee benefit plans.
We have full service offices in New York City, Long Island City, and Westbury. Today we serve as auditors, accountants, or administrators on over 14 labor organizations and employee benefit plans. The Firm is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA). We are also a member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP).
The managing partner as well as the senior staff have a combined industry experience of over fifty-seven years in providing the following services to multiemployer employee benefit plans:
- Compilations, reviews, and audits of financial statements
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Consulting – employee benefit fund collections, internal control analysis, accounting system implementation
- Third-Party Plan Administration
- Temporary Plan Administration
- Forensic audits
- Payroll compliance audits
- Expense allocation studies
- Preparation of Forms 5500, 990, LM-2, LM-3, LM-4
- Preparation of required Federal, State, and City Political Action Committee Filings.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
Our firm’s qualifications are independently verified through our voluntary participation in a peer review program as a member of the AICPA. We have just recently successfully completed our independent review at the end of 2015. Our firm’s entire professional staff meets the annual continuing professional education requirements established by the AICPA and the NYSSCPA.